Metamorphosis. Growth. Impact.
Our mission is to support you in taking your leadership and your company to the next level – boldly and intelligently.
Green Peak In The News
- How To Pick CEOs When You Have Skin in the Game —
Huffington Post Review (Flaum/Cohn) PDF
- How Private Equity Firms Hire CEOs —
Harvard Business Review (Flaum/Cohn) PDF
- LPs Prefer Strong Teams Over Track Record –
Private Equity Manager (Flaum/Bhatia/Donato) PDF
- Survey Says: LPs Looking For a Few Good Firms –
The Wall Street Journal (Canada) PDF
- For Private Equity Investors, It’s More About the Talent –
NY Times DealBook (Sorkin) PDF
- LPs Want More Info on Management Teams, Value People Over Track Record, Survey Says –
PEHUB (Flaum/Beltran) PDF
- Learn To Distinguish Between Take-Charge Execs And Bullies –
Investor’s Business Daily (Winkler/Stettner) PDF
- Boss, Improve Thyself –
Investor’s Business Daily (Flaum/Winkler/Carbery) PDF
- What Predicts Executive Success? –
Human Resource Executive (Flaum/Winkler/O’Brien) PDF
- Well-paid CEOs are mean? Bigger families produce better leaders? –
The Washington Post (McGregor) PDF
- Job hoppers needs to look before they leap –
The Globe and Mail (Flaum/Immen) PDF
- New Study Finds Nice Guys Finish First When It Comes to Performance –
Chief Learning Officer (Flaum/Winkler) PDF
Green Peak Thought Leadership
- Green Peak Partners is tapped by Stanford Graduate School of Business to teach hiring best practices to MBA students: Green Peak has teamed up with Stanford professors to expand the curriculum on ‘Managing Growing Enterprises’ to include the critical skill of hiring strong talent.
- Exploring the shift in Private Equity investor mindset: Potential investors into private equity funds feel ill-equipped to evaluate PE teams – even though “people” dimension of managers is now of greater investor concern than investing strategy.
- Green Peak/ Cornell University Study: ‘What Predicts Executive Success’: This Green Peak Partners study shows that conventional wisdom is wrong – and that leaders who possess strong soft skills perform better at driving hard results.
- Get What You Need: Green Peak Partners takes an in-depth look at surviving the economic downturn by enhancing your leadership skills, invigorating your teams, and focusing your company’s direction.
- Let’s Talk About Your Most Expensive Mistake: Studies show that a mis-hired executive can cost up to 15 times the executive’s annual salary. Green Peak Partners outlines the consequences of making a costly hiring mistake.
Green Peak Press Releases
Executives’ interpersonal skills correlate directly with bottom line according to a new study done by Green Peak Partners1
- Green Peak Partners and Capricorn Investment Group complete survey of LP Investors: Green Peak Partners surveyed 27 family office and endowment funds to gain new insights into the shifting dynamics of their capital allocation process.
- Green Peak Partners and Cornell University conduct study on ‘What Predicts Executive Success’: Executives’ interpersonal skills correlate directly with bottom line according to a new study done by Green Peak Partners1 on the success of 72 top executives.
1Referenced study done in collaboration with a research team at Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations.